Below you’ll find everything you’ll likely to need for the legislation and guidance regarding the use of mobile cranes:
view / download
Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998 (LOLER)
Best Practical Guide for Crane Hire and Contract Lifting
Work at Height on Mobile Cranes
Maintenance, Inspection and Thorough Examination of Mobile Cranes
Best Practice Guide for Risk Assessment and Method Statement for a Contract Lift
The document BS7121 –
We can offer the facility to waive these requirements and rely on our own insurance arrangements subject to an increase in the hire rate.
The customer is responsible on CPA Crane Hire for:
- Accidental damage to crane on hire to the full replacement value.
- Continuing hire charges as a result of the crane being out of service whilst repairs are carried out.
- Cover in respect of the goods being lifted.
- Public Liability insurance to cover injury to other parties including damage to third party property.
- Injury to our operators.
- Ground conditions. Inability of the goods to withstand the lifting operation
Click here to view our cover note.
The customer is responsible on CPA Contract Lift for:
- Any sum in excess £25,000.00 in respect of goods lifted.
- Any sum in excess of £5 million in respect of loss or damage to other property or death or injury to other persons normally provided under public liability insurance.
- Ground conditions. Inability of the goods to withstand the lifting operation.
Terms and conditions for the hiring of plant
Please find below our standard conditions for the hiring of plant.
view / download
Model conditions for the hiring of plant